Austin-Healey 100 S 1953 y.
In 1946 D. Healey settled down in Warwick and started production of sport cars. At the motor show in London he presented his roadster вЂњHealey-100вЂќ with a 4-cylinders engine вЂњAustin A-90вЂќ, useful capacity 2660 cm3. For the firm вЂњAustinвЂќ which had left motor sport long ago it was a chance to announce the beginning of high-speed-cars manufacture again. Sir Leonard Lord, president of the concern вЂњBritish Motor CooperationвЂќ, made a contract with Healey about production at вЂњAustinвЂќ in Longbridge series of sports cars under the trade mark вЂњAustin HealeyвЂќ right there at the motor show. And so the firstling вЂњHealey-100вЂќ came to the assembly line under the name вЂњAustin Healey-100вЂќ and was produced in different modification till 1967. The total number of the manufactured cars reached 74 thousands.